Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is the forum, but looking to get some quick support for a possible float friday (afternoon). We ran Tunnel 1 thorugh the park Wed, and then scouted the rest of the run. The snow brought the water up a bit, and there's more precip for tomorrow's forecast. It's low water, but the theory is that we can run from the Narrows or Rig all the way through the Golden Play park. Yes, the Dam looks as runnable as I have seen it. As usual, r2ing it, and looking for fellow loonies to save our asses if necessary. If anyone wants to float only a section of the run let me know as well. Cheers and Beers

BTW--anyone have any beta on the WW rescue team that was up there Wed. afternoon looking for "kayakers in distress"?

Perry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
What time Friday? I can be off work anytime, but would prefer to work 'till 5. I work on the CSM campus, so travel time to the park is negligible. If timing works, I'm up for Rigor down through the park. Uh, that'd be puting in just below Rigor...I'm not up for Rigor itself yet. 8)

Aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry-crapping on CC

We are planning to go scout Barrel Spg.s at this level and making a judgement call to decide whewther or not we will run it, then for sure running Shoshone, having run or been frightened by Barrel. We are leaving here (lakewood) tomorrow early and getting there around 11ish (boater's time). If anyone is interested, the weather is supposed to be nice, and boating with greater numbers is always a good idea. Post here or email me at [email protected]. SYOTR. Sorry about being fickle and undecisive, but we're worried about our rubber on the CC with such low flows.
Perry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
I understand about the rubber. Hope you had fun out west.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top