Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The water is rising and I need advice on what boat to take on the Confluence Run?

Git Sum.......

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D Hair boat Beeotch. All the sweet moves piroutte, stern squirt, flapjack.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CGM nice social platform for help. Just because you can't paddle anything harder than calss II. You have to rip on boaters that can actually eskimo roll.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Perception Dancer. Unless you think the water will be really big, then I'd go with the Corsica.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Only rafters and tourons say "eskimo roll". Which are you, rushy?

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
I wouldn't go with a Perception boat- the floating tampons stick the Perception plastic. Then again, they do have the best resistence to hypodermic needles.

Tough call. I would go with the Liquid Logic 'Tetanus" - best suited for stern squirting feces.

I work a block away, so I'm come down and shoot 1,400 photos and post them in the Buzz Gallery.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
C'mon, Rushis totally sandbagging- he's a sponsored boater.

Here's a photo I took of Rushis last year on Connie at high water...

·
Registered
24 Posts
serious response: take the stohlquist needlerig X, all thirteen five of it. You will be fast, like lightning! You can even get those custom t-shirt guys at the mall to air brush some sweet flames on the bow before hitting the water. screw the eskimo roll, it's all about the banjo roll! right yourself with style foo!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry bitches, I just got back from a sick upper foxton run. Can you say Hair. Good suggestions on boats I think I will take the Frankenstein if I will be sheddin the ganr like confluence.

·
Registered
480 Posts
What a lame question. Take whatever boat you want to take and if it's not right for you then take a different boat the next friggin' time. You will be surfing and playing in shit so take a shitty boat down there and git 'er done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts