Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......FLUFFY MUFFIN has been running........crystal road opened on monday......alex h....you got beta on when the M-WAVE starts kicking ass dont you ?... you'd better get ahold of me 275-1890 or private message the old boy ......ONE RIVER EXPEDITION...... is gonna "fly" sooner than i thought......shuttles have been arranged......got your shit together?......NOTE: M-WAVE for breakfast....throwdown session in the BLACK CANYON for lunch.....exit canyon via "shortcut" to vehicles and food.....(contact park officials for beta on the hike:WARNER TRAIL-a testy, 3000 vert, little fucker that will have you laughing, cramping, pukin', smokin', punchin' me in the face or maybe even bivi'n..).....followed up with a nice little surf on the MUFFIN.....the shortcut hike will provide all the opportunities needed to fail......the BLACK is the goods........oh yea, a short vigil for our boy, DANIEL D., at the smokin' lounge.....then back to work.......why all of this in one day?.....i don't know........cuz it's there?.....i will wait for an extra hour at the top of the trail head for others...then i'll be off to surf the MUFFIN.........i ain't fuckin' around.....this is a tribute to the hardcore visionary... ..DANIEL D.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
.......the m-wave has 950? how do i get at the flow gauge?alex when is it a rad surf? at what level? hook a nigga.......

·
Registered
89 Posts
milo, it's not a good idea to talk about the M-wave on this forum. You guys can't expect to be constantly talking about the M-wave, have it appear in all the kayaking magazines, and keep it private and secret.

But, perhaps so many people know about it from all the past publicity that you are deluding yourself into thinking that it is still private and secret.

·
Registered
989 Posts
where is the m-wave

just kidding. everyone knows where it is...just check out the satellite imagery someone posted in the fall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts