Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ultimate kayaking movie! 2 years in the making!

Goto www.slproductions.tv to check out the trailer and enter to win a free Pyrahna H3 kayak.

Confluence Kayaks and NRS are have joined forces to bring Burning Time to the Denver area. Visit the Confluence store for discount coupons.
Confluence Kayaks, 303-433-3676, [email protected]

On March 27th @ Historic Oriental Theater 4335 W 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80212 (303) 433-3786. There will be 2 showings. Doors opens @ 7:30 pm.

SLP will be in Durango on March 25th. Contact 4 Corner River Sports for information. Visit the store for discount coupons.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Buring Time

Don't forget about this weeks showing of "Burning Time". It's Saturday Night!

This flick should be awesome. I can't wait. I hope everyone I met at the Mountainbuzz Party will be there, and the folks that missed it can still get their pre-game kayaking kick start. Nothing is better than seeing kayaking large and on the big screen. Plus, it's a great chance to meet some new boaters, and see some old pals as well.

We'll be having a drawing between shows, so grab a ticket when you come through the door. Here's a short list of goodies: Smith sunglasses and DVD, NRS Revolution Drytop and gear from NRS, Pyrahna gear, Wavesport gear, LVM DVD's and more.

Tickets are sold at the door for a wopper of a price $7. But, big but- yes we have coupons at Confluence Kayaks, so stop on by before the show and pick one up and save $2.

More info call: 303-433-3676.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Burning Time

Here's the latest:

More swag/ door prize sponsors: Mountain Surf, Paddler Magazine, and Seven2 have said they would give us the goods to give away.

Plus, just got off the phone with the VIP's from Eagle. We're thinking of having another bash after the movie. For you folks that don't have to be to bed by 10:30. I'm working on locations and should have details in a few hours.

Door prize tickets will be available through the first showing. Second chance tickets will also be sold for $1 each, all proceeds will be donated to First Descents Cancer Camp (Brad Luden's Camp in Vail).

This flick should be awesome. The swag is rolling in and the hype is all good. See you this Saturday.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Sweet flick last night. Scott, that was cool that you showed at the Abby last night. What ever happened to the kayak after the guy "swam" at 5,000 feet?

I highly recommend checking this movie out. :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Buring Time

Wildwasser, Stohlquist, and MTI have all jump on board for the Gear give-a-way. Nike will also be there to high light their new paddling shoe the Toketee. Brad Luden was a designer for the Toketee and a portion of every pair sold goes directly to Brad's Camp.

The pure volume of gear that is coming in is incredible. Everyone that comes to the show is walking away with something.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After the airborne swim.....

......the kayak landed on northbound 99 in the northern central valley near the sacramneto airport. Yeehaw! And best yet it merely bounced and was sold to someone in fine shape!

paddleknut

1 - 6 of 6 Posts