Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some chachi wearing a helmet and sun glasses in a INDOOR POOL....LMAO at this guy,did he think he was a little cooler then the rest of us or what....Oh man that was some funny shit...
gARY

·
Registered
460 Posts
maybe he was blind....I wear my helmet but our pool gets really crowded. And sometimes we play polo. but the sunglasses are something i would have liked to take a pic of, just to laugh at everyday. I once saw a guy get into his boat wearing a speedo. he wasn't trying to be funny, he was serious. I asked him if it made him paddle better and he seemed to think so. maybe i'll try that outfit for our roll session?

aaron

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wear my helmet because my nose plugs are attached to it & I’m too lazy to take them off… I’ll have to find a good reason to wear my sunglasses too so somebody will call me “Chachi"

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol

I don't mind the helmet's,this guy was going for the whole look...I can't stop laughing.Was funny shit.LMAOROTFF

·
Registered
71 Posts
You should see me out there, I got some sweet biking gloves to wart off the blisters, 3 ulgly ass full facemask helmets to choose from, and I only wear a swashbuckler when in the pool. I need to acquire some serious trucker style sunglasses to make my ensamble complete.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts