Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be getting to the river looking for a Numbers run around 1 Saturday afternoon if anybody is interested in meeting up.
-Mike

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on, fellas -
Everybody been down the Numbers before? If you haven't done it before, I'll want to make sure you're reasonably qualified.
I'm meeting a friend at 12:15 at the Miners Campground takeout - the first "large" camping area upstream of Railroad Bridge AHRA takeout. Just below Number 7.
You're welcome if you're qualified.
-Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mike,

I've been down many times at a variety of flows. But, in full disclosure, I'm bringing a friend (Chase P) with for his first Numbers run. He's more than ready to get on it; he's solid on 11 mile canyon, etc.

-Boykin

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, Boykin. I'll take your word for it on the first-timer.
We won't be planning to stop and scout anything.
See ya tomorrow 12:15.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Right on, fellas -
Everybody been down the Numbers before? If you haven't done it before, I'll want to make sure you're reasonably qualified.
I'm meeting a friend at 12:15 at the Miners Campground takeout - the first "large" camping area upstream of Railroad Bridge AHRA takeout. Just below Number 7.
You're welcome if you're qualified.
-Mike
Mike,
Kudos to you for looking after others. Thanks for posting your restriction. Knowing ones limits and what they are getting into is essential for their safety. Cautioning is only a matter of caring for everyone. It's pleasing to see efforts to look after each others well being. Hope you have a great run. Maybe we'll see you up there on patrol tomorrow.
Cheers!
Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts