Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to paddle the San Juan ..At the moment I am thinking of going with an outfitter I normally paddle a probe 12.Shipping it is a NOOO go way to costly I thought about ting to rent a soar inflatable . If anyone has a line up on one that would be awesome I also thought about MYBE doing a self guided trip.If anyone has links or advice I would gladly listen to it. I might be able to talk my other half into this trip so Self guided might be an option .

·
Registered
15 Posts
When is your permit? I have some friends who have a 5/25 permit launching out of Bluff. If you can get to Durango, Farmington area and you have a similar permit then I may be able to get you hook up.

The police never find it as funny as you do

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had been offered a prery good deal with trip with an outfitter.But then I thought (wich always makes things more complicated ) it would be nice for the spouse to go and do a self guided trip But not knowing any logistics etc .I originally was looking for a soar for the out fitter trip.If the spouse went it would have to be after the first of July I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts