Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard back from the BLM on their San Juan permits? I noticed that they are showing available dates already but I haven't heard if anyone has gotten the letter yet.

Good Luck!

Dan

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not yet, but if the calendar is filled out they must be sending them shortly. I see the date of my first choice is not full so hopefully that means I drew that permit.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nothing yet or to my bros on the Western slope who applied for the same dates.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
I called the office on Friday and got a voice greeting saying that permit confirmations would go out today (Tuesday).

So I imagine we'll get letters Thurs/Fri/Sat. If you're lucky, that is....

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I received a confirmation letter in January for a 3/24/10 launch, which was my second choice on my 2010 application. Guessing that if you have an earlier launch (like in March) that they would have already let you know since you have to confirm the permit 30 days in advance.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hoping the same

I am in Steamboat and our mail is usually a day behind Denver so I am hoping that mine will be in the box tomorrow. That would be sweet since I just got my new frame today!

Dan

·
Registered
25 Posts
That would just drive me crazy. Feel for you guys. Having to have permit through a lottery to get on a stretch of water. How did we get here?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts