Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
We are sorry to inform you that you were not successful in securing a reservation in the San Juan River Permit Lottery 2015. Remaining available and cancelled reservations will be available to book on March 16.
sniff

·
Registered
169 Posts
fuck yah!

Congratulations! You were successful in securing a reservation to float from Sand Island to Clay Hills launching on Tue Jun 09 2015 in the San Juan River Permit Lottery 2015.

Wahoo!!!! Never been down the San Juan before!

·
Registered
679 Posts
I got the Juan for a June 1 launch date but also picked up a MFS cancellation yesterday for June 25th. Decisions, decisions......no really there's no decision. Headed to Idaho 2 years in a row. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got the Juan for a June 1 launch date but also picked up a MFS cancellation yesterday for June 25th. Decisions, decisions......no really there's no decision. Headed to Idaho 2 years in a row. :D
Good Job on grabbing the MFS cancellation. I'm seriously envious. You guys must be "24-7 trolling the rec.gov site. I'm checking 6 or 8 times a day and have yet to see one pop up on the Main or the MFS.

·
Registered
679 Posts
actually i went there for the first time yesterday around noon to see if something might be up. i guess it was just my lucky day.

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts