Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone hired a shuttle driver to run the san fran from Glenwood NM to Clifton? If so a name and number would be much appreciated. I'm looking to do a solo trip tomorrow and would prefer to pay for a shuttle rather than leave all my gear and try to hitch. Or if anyone else is going to run it this weekend shoot me a text before tomorrow morning and we can hook up. John
5o5three2zero7316.

·
Registered
30 Posts
shuttle

a bit late on this, but for future reference. Shelly at sundial hot springs near the put in will sometimes shuttle cars. 575 539-2712. If you are driving so far, might as well stay on the river to safford, just watch for the pipe below clifton.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Logan, not sure if you have got down this one yet but seems like a run you would enjoy.

Deadlizard, I made the album public so that anyone could view it, but if you can't see it then maybe you need a FB account? Not sure.

Steve, I just used a tripod and set my camera on the widest aperture (ideally something around f/2 is great but my lens is cheaper and only goes down to f/4 which means I had to use 1600 ISO to compensate for low light), and took a 20 second exposure. Longer than 15-20 sec and you start getting star trails, which can be cool if that is what you are going for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts