Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any tips for funding someone to do a Salt Shuttle this weekend? We know about the Rock House but they are not picking up their phone. Or anyone else paddling and want to shuttle Sat morning? We are doing 2.5 days.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am going to Hoodoo tomorrow. If you want I will drive it to the parking lot for you for $40. It will help me in not having to take 2 cars up. I will give you my phone number and a copy of my id. It will save you the 100 you have to pay a shuttle. We can only do 1 vehicle though. We will be there around 9am. Let me know.

·
Registered
106 Posts
!9th

Going next weekend and would like to coordinate a shuttle. The commercials are not there till the first weekend in March. I could do a motorcycle shuttle, but I'm trying not to drive my truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shuttle

Be there this weekend also. Shuttle?
How long does it take to dirt bike that Cherry Creek road for shuttle?

·
Registered
88 Posts
We will be launching on Saturday (February 27) early. Would be down to help with shuttle or throw some cash at somebody to drop off our car at the takeout.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mild to wild is at the salt. They are running shuttles right now. Head on down to second camp and arrange a shuttle. We did and it's really nice.

Woke up this morning at 10:13.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts