Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salt has come up to 1500, anyone interested in heading down this week?Plan on leaving wed or thurs. I don't have a permit, but planning on doing the day section for several days :D
cheers kelly

·
Registered
92 Posts
how was it?

Hey Kelly,

I'm thinking of hitting the same trip for a few days at the end of this week. Maybe Thurs-Sat. Did you make it down to AZ? Was it worth it? Looks like the Salt will be up around 3,000 soon if the current runoff holds. Any interest in heading back? Otherwise, I'll probably be flying solo. Did you see (m)any boaters down there?

Gracias,

Scott Willoughby
[email protected]

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Luck

Scott...i couldnt find anyone to help with shuttles etc... I'm on a job till Saturday the 21...may be interested in heading down after.....

cheers kelly

·
Registered
92 Posts
Saturday is the 20th, Sunday the 21st. Afterward would probably work for me too. I need to go to Los Alamos for work around then, probably Sunday, and am considering Telluride Friday and Sat. If I knock out some work in advance, I could probably paddle Mon-Wed, 22-24 or 25. Maybe?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Salt

Scott... i'm hosed, i'm not getting back till late sunday, a water pipe in my house frooze more shit to deal with. If your near durango, i'll probably head down to farmington WWP (the hole is actually pretty good) monday if your interested
cheers kelly
970-731-6677

1 - 5 of 5 Posts