Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Buzzards, I have an empty Salt Permit for March 22.
Anybody wanna go? I am looking for a some folks who would like to take the permit, then let me and maybe one friend join your group. At least one person should be familiar with the river. Rafters and Kayakers welcome, I have a 14' raft. Conservative religious types need not apply.

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a March 6th permit and have plenty of open spots. If you are interested, send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have a March 6th permit and have plenty of open spots. If you are interested, send me a PM.

I'm interested. I've been down a dozen or so times in the past, but not since 2008. My brother might be as well.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I would love to Go with some people from the buzz. Are any of these trips dog friendly? I always thought river trips were but I really found out last year that it is not always the case. Please let me know.

Victor

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses. Filled the permit. Looking forward to a great trip with new friends!

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dog friendly

I would be hesitant to take my dog to the Salt, she is quite obedient. However, the Jumping cholla cactus or teddy bear cholla could ruin both of your fun down there. Just saying, those cactus are ruthless.

CB

·
Registered
101 Posts
One thing you need to consider is that if the flow is <900 cfs, it's not runnable for rafts. It is currently at 477 cfs... So unless AZ gets a good snow dump soon, it's not going to go up much...

·
addict
741 Posts
One thing you need to consider is that if the flow is <900 cfs, it's not runnable for rafts. It is currently at 477 cfs... So unless AZ gets a good snow dump soon, it's not going to go up much...

Not runnable below 900? Maybe for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts