Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up to Buena Vista this weekend and I'm wondering which park is better at these flows.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definately buena vista all the way salida isn't bad though. The LoDo wave as of now is my favorite low water wave in colorado

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Smaulk is right but most of already knew that BV has - well better everything.... Wait salider does have us beat on quality class II and painted lightbulbs ;)..

Sorry boys I am tryin to be good but I just had to....

·
Registered
807 Posts
Smaulk is right but most of already knew that BV has - well better everything.... Wait salider does have us beat on quality class II and painted lightbulbs ;)..

Sorry boys I am tryin to be good but I just had to....
Here we go again...they both rip so come and play in both spots, but if you go to BV, be forewarned that if you notice strong odor of 2-stroke, Ball Park Wieners and Crown Royal, RDNEK is in the vicinity....

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Here we go again...they both rip so come and play in both spots, but if you go to BV, be forewarned that if you notice strong odor of 2-stroke, Ball Park Wieners and Crown Royal, RDNEK is in the vicinity....
Oh yea here we go again!

Ball park wieners is what our non hunting friends from salider - who are afraid to get their hands dirty huntin eat...

Up here our BBQ's are all about elk steaks, elk burgers, home made BC ribs, and salmon caught up in AK... In fact the next bodacious BBQ will be this wed.. So if harv or any of the rest of you want come up bring the boat, surf a real wave, and eat some real bbq we will be just above the wave gettin it done BV style until disco starts...

Now you know you are at a BV bbq when the grill looks like this ;)... It might be hard for you salidilians to handle with no tofu, veggie burgers, or even a propane grill, and you wont find any store bought wennies here!!

Also we prefer Beam instead of Crown caus the plastic bottle wont get broke bouncin around in the back of the truck ;)...

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill give a small beta on each park.
BV had four features at the low flows. The top hole was sticky and I was smackin rocks when trying to loop "not good at loops". Still was fun to bounce around in. The second wave down was fairly mellow and great for spins. A good wave for beginners. The third wave was very mellow, good for newbies just learning to surf. The fourth wave was fast, big, and tons of fun. I was watchin guys throw big ol blunts and cartwheels.
Salida had four features but the top and bottom ones Im not going to talk about, no fun at all. The second hole down is great. Not as sticky as BV's top hole but deep enough to loop. The third feature is a solid wave waiting for somebody to spin or cartwheel. Its also fairly friendly to beginners.
Both are good parks but BV has more options and the LoDo wave is where its at.

·
Registered
135 Posts
1 more vote for no lines and a sik fast wave here in BV!!! (did you know..right NOW..u can run lake ck, pine ck,#s, and theeeen go surf that wave?!! where u @ salida?!...rincon squirt spot?!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts