Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading down to salida area to do a little climbing, and want to boat while I am there.. so how is the salida hole at this level?

then I think I am heading up to steam boat to hit that hole? Are they going to be worth it??
If not and bailey is runnig then would anyone want to hook up and run it on tuesday?
if so email me at
[email protected]
thanks
patrick :D :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
I bumped into Jed at the Gauley last week and he thinks the Salida hole is good down to 300. I'll hit Bailey any day but Tue/Thu....

·
Registered
71 Posts
The Steamboat Hole is coming up pretty fast. It is OK but nothing special at this level. You can throw lefties all day and last night some people were getting very close to looping in there. It is highest in the evenings though (acutally 12oclock).

·
Registered
807 Posts
The Selbys, myself, and a crew from Summit were sessioning the Salida hole yesterday. It is good down to the lowest flows on the Ark (250 or so) and is good at the current flow. You can throw ends both ways right now and loop...nothing epic but good early season play. We should have our new hole camera working soon so you can check the latest surf conditions in Salida from the comfort of your own crib. Tpalka or I will post as soon as it is working well...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts