Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad day 24th April of 2002 when Ryan Palmer was lost kayaking Mill Creek in MT with me. Remembering him always, we made this trip as usual, doing what he loved most...boating

thoughts of the metal concert i went to with him..putting smile on my face, as i chose the song. good memories.

LINK HERE:
home

(click the Ryan Palmer Memorial on the main Page)

-Cody

·
Registered
805 Posts
NICE TRIBUTE. No doubt Ryan must have been looking own on you with his arm around Chuck Kern's shoulder when the 360 was pulled in Chuck's Drop. That was sick. SO jealous you guys got on the Kaweah. That place is fun. Paddling in Sequia is like paddling in a picturesque national park with shweet granite waterfalls everywhere. Oh ya. It is a picturesque national park with with shweet granite waterfalls everywhere. Did you get on the Tule??? Also the shit and does not get run enough. Man, I need to go boating... BAD.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ryan watches over us for sure....angels wings. you know! And with that being my first trip to the Giant Sequoia Park, i'm hooked. I love it in there. Can't beat the quality of the whitewater in there. Up the hill is a new novelty called Clover Creek (in the park). A freaking long slide with mixed in drops...tons of fun. I'm surprised that this is an overlooked destination. I'm headed back...as with the Tule. SFMF Tule was unbelievable, along with the under-rated NFMF Tule. We where the only boaters in site on both locations. Lonely rivers...and loving it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts