Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
*NEWSFLASH*

This just in from Golden vicinity.

Knee-deep in my backyard this morning and still going. Unnofficial measurements taken with the Corgi-meter were almost off the chart (couldn't even see their ears unless they were hopping!)

This stuff is wet, too!

On another subject, went out one night last week and cleaned about a mile of Bear creek (from No Fun down a mile). Looks like great front-range ghetto boating, boof refrigerators! Anybody who would be willing to help me after work next week would be appreciated. I enjoy it too much to call it work, but a little help and you can cover twice as much ground. Long daylight makes it easy to clean at least a mile a night and in a few weeks you, too, will enjoy the fruits of your labor every night after getting off work for the man.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey Freemont, I can do wednesday after 5pm. We should try to hit the lower section. Couple spots above NFF could also use a clean. It might run soon.

Kent

·
Registered
490 Posts
5:30 sound good? I drive a red nissan with canopy.

Here's what I'm bringing, but out of noise discretion I may leave the powertool in the truck unless we really need it.

- handsaw
- burly snippers for brush
- rope
- chainsaw

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
I probably won't make it unless we started by 4 30 or so. And I think I may go skiing tomorrow.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Kent and Twitch,

Are you guys still interested in cleaning on Bear creek tonight? Don't say yes unless you mean it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts