Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
I was not on this trip, but I can only speculate. Breck Grand Vacations does some good things for the local Community, but that has nothing to do w/ a sanctioned or non-sanctioned "Employee Raft Trip". Their work crew def RAGES, and I have witnessed this firsthand. They had another incident about 10 years ago when one of their Employees were raging on Main St in Breck.....jumped onto the trunk of a car while highly intoxicated.....now a TBI patient.
Breck Grand vacations has ruined the Peak 7 and 8 Base areas, and their Team seems to consist of people who seem to give a shit less about the environment. I am sure that there probably was NOT a speech by the TL at the Put-In re: Fire Dangers. Whoever the TL is....unfortunately, this burden should fall on their shoulders. Yes....blame the person w/ the Fireworks......but, I am pretty sure that others in the group were "in the know" re: the fireworks.
Maybe Grand Vacations will do what is right and repair this area, along w/ a few other areas to make this right?! Okay Millisor Borthers (Owners of Breck Grand Vacations) that are Multi-Millionaires.......I am pretty sure that you guys covered the cost of this trip for YOUR employees.....so STEP UP!

· Registered
10 Posts
Shot-Ski

So, this same Company also Sponsors the "World's Longest Shot Ski" every year during Ullr Fest in Breck. What if an employee were to do damage to the Town Of Breck's Property during this event? I am sure that either the Employee, or BGV, would be the responsible party......would they not???

Bottom line....this Crew was wreckless, yahoo's, and everyone on that trip should be banned for life from Ruby/Horsethief, due to either their direct participation or guilt by association.

Then....we can see if your conversation w/ the Millisor's @ BGV went well, and we will ALL be able to enjoy new Cottonwood Saplings, and a reclaimed Dog Island next Spring?!

· Registered
10 Posts
^^^

DO TELL! Or, better yet.......fwd the msg to the Mesa County Sherriff's Office!

I know that someone was ticketed for this mishap, but hearing the 1st hand account from Lmyers that they tried to slip out under the cover of darkness should equal "BANNED FOR LIFE" for ALL persons that were on that trip, as they all became an Accessory to the Crime when they all launched from Dog Island in the Pre-Dawn hours.

If it were one of my Co-Workers that did this and I was TL, I would have waited at the Scene of the Crime, and Cooperated fully w/ the Sherriff/BLM Officers when they arrived.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.