Hi Beeks, I tried to cancel it online but could not and then called and tried but they could not. Since I won't be able to use it this was the only other thing I could think to do in order to allow someone to use it - hoping it wouldn't go to waste. Do you have another idea? Or are you interested? Couldn't tell by your remark....
Is June 19th your first night of a several night Ruby/Horsethief permit? If so, wouldn't the entire group, permit holder, need to launch on the 19th?
Or is it a one night permit?
Seems like you could cancel on rec.gov.
Is it because it was just booked two days ago?
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to whitewater kayaking, boating, and rafting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about safety, routes, gear, models, styles, gear swaps, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!