Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Nice!! Thanks so much. Looks like an awesome place. Can't wait to get in there someday whenever I can.

·
Registered
314 Posts
What a great video and stills. This was very well put together, Roman Dial would be proud of this production. Maybe next year I,ll hike up the 3 miles from Erickson and see what I'm comfortable with. I paddled with Barry Chamberlain and his son, and Ty Tanner last week. Barry did one of the first descents of upper Anthracite and wrote about access to it back in late 80 or early 90,s. Like you said, it really is a magical place, where time really can be forgotten.

·
Registered
163 Posts
hey mike, in the other thread about lower ruby that was just up but i can't find now i think you mentioned that you had pack raft demo's. are they called alpacas or something like that? how much do they cost? also it talked about a pack raft video, p p p? what is the name of that and is it on youtube or the like? interested in these little boats, they look like a lot of fun. thanks, mike c

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey mike, in the other thread about lower ruby that was just up but i can't find now i think you mentioned that you had pack raft demo's. are they called alpacas or something like that? how much do they cost? also it talked about a pack raft video, p p p? what is the name of that and is it on youtube or the like? interested in these little boats, they look like a lot of fun. thanks, mike c
I have one spare Alpacka raft that I loan to people, sometimes, if they're going to be on or near something I'm already paddling.

Vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CeSfpGxC4g

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Nice video Mike, thanks for sharing. Looks just my speed. Makes me want to get in there even more now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts