Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks Cold

I couldn't decide whether this is really dumb or badass. I guess those two things are not mutually exclusive. I give it a: :confused::cool::roll::confused:

I will say that it's pretty impressive that they were sticking the line at Lower Zig-Zag. Unless it has changed since last fall, that is a tight line under that tree.

Now hold the camera steady and wipe off the lense.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not ever doing it again... so that might be an indication.

Getting pummeled with oars and a frame was ok yesterday but today it makes moving a little painful. The camera I was using is a waterproof guy so I just keep it tucked in my lifejacket... the lens gets wet but it's better than nothing.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Word. For the record, I've had the exact same problem with my camera lense fogging up on both the Truss and the Little White. It's moist in them thar canyons.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Props

How many rigs were out there? 2 rafts and 2 Oar cats? Did any Cats take on Big brother?

Nice work.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave and Shelly Becker were rowing the two cats, I was rowing a round oar boat, and we had 3 R2s. All of the R2s ran Big Bro. One flipped, another dump trucked, and the other one stuck it. None of the cats or my oar boat ran it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts