Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 rooms available, within a nice new 3 bedroom house with a garage, W/D, 1 and 1/2 bath downstairs and 3/4 bath (bathroom w/ shower) upstairs. I am asking $315 for the large room and $300 for the smaller room plus equal share of utilities. There is one full living room available for furniture. I do have a cat and a small dog, but no extra pets please. I have a small fenced in back yard that opens directly to a large common area. Easy access to I-25 and about 10 minutes from CSU with quick and easy access. A little about myself, I am a young working professional and am very courteous to others. I love the outdoors and do a little snowboarding during the winters and kayak in the summers. Please give me a call or write me if you are interested and would like to know more about the house and myself. Ask for Jason at (970) 691-0462 or write to the address given.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to bring this back to the top of the forum list, but if anyone knows of someone that is looking for a room in the Fort, please send them my way. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts