Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a roomate(s) - kayaker preferred. That's why I'm posting this here instead of the newspaper. Or am I totally out of line posting this here? I have a house in Lakewood near Colfax and Wadsworth and want to rent the downstairs (clean comfortable carpeted finished basement) out. $500/mo plus 1/2 of utilities. It has 1 bedroom, living room, a couple of smaller rooms (one of which could be a small bedroom), a laundry room, and a full bath. Lots of storage space for boats and stuff and off street parking. I am a SWM, 46, kayaker & outdoor sports enthusist. More details to responders to this message.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
four legged friends

Yes pets are okay. I have 3 dogs. Have you checked your private messages?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Roommate Wanted

Hey Dirk,

I am interested in talking to you about the house. I am starting a new business in Denver and I'm looking for a temporary housing situation for the next year or so while I get to know the city.

I'm 47 years old, a former business professional going out on my own. I am just a neophyte kayaker (I do have a boat) but an avid climber, biker, backcountry skier, etc.

A friend told me about your listing. I'm new to mountainbuzz. So if you are still looking for someone and want to talk to me you can reach me at 303-885-3091 or at [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you

Matt Sherman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts