Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so grateful we found Jake at Whitewater Worthy Equipment in Central Point, Oregon. He set us up with the best roller gear for our trailer. Now it's SUPER EASY to load & unload our raft. 1 person can do it all & our raft is 16' & heavy. He made it quick & easy for us. Shipped us what we needed right away. Great gear & great guy!

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
WWE = good stuff

I want to join in the praise for Jake and his manufacturing shop. He is not cheap, but his work is first-rate. Here is a picture of my raft sitting on the trailer he built for me. The trailer is solid, and I can load and unload my raft solo. Picture taken a couple weeks ago at Hot Springs CG on the South Fork Payette.

Attachments

·
Registered
RMR, Hyside, NRS, Sawyer, K2 coolers, Whitewater Worthy Trailers, Frames and soft goods
463 Posts
I want to join in the praise for Jake and his manufacturing shop. He is not cheap, but his work is first-rate. Here is a picture of my raft sitting on the trailer he built for me. The trailer is solid, and I can load and unload my raft solo. Picture taken a couple weeks ago at Hot Springs CG on the South Fork Payette.
Nice looking rig!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts