Mountain Buzz banner
161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Start your own chapter. If you do consider allowing dark blue boats as my wife would be very upset if I have to buy a new boat to pledge membership.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Sorry for the long delay! I have no idea what a lady is supposed to sound like on the internet, or if there is a general set of characteristics that could be ascribed to their digital communications.

I do however know when I am I dealing with a man that is roleplaying a women 😁! What can I say, I sometimes run in freaky circles both in real life and online.
You had me at, "I have no idea"

·
Registered
169 Posts
You had me at, "I have no idea"
Anyone who doesn’t think men and women write differently and have differing voices (and why would anyone take offense at differences?) should spend time in lesbian sex chat rooms and watch how quickly those chicks can ferret out a dude pretending to be a broad.

If you were to say men and women trained in the same discipline write technical articles similarly I’d agree.

but I definitely want men and women to write in their personal voice differently, and based on their differences and outlook. I want to acknowledge black and white writers are different, and rich white and rich black writers are closer in voice than rich and poor white/blacks are.

Good lord yes I want female voices. ESP in chat forums. Dudes all sound the same.

·
Super Moderator
4,359 Posts
Anyone who doesn’t think men and women write differently and have differing voices (and why would anyone take offense at differences?) should spend time in lesbian sex chat rooms and watch how quickly those chicks can ferret out a dude pretending to be a broad.
Always so disappointing, isn't it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Breaking news, I just received a message from another member (who wishes to remain anonymous). Apparently this super stealthy and healthy (and cute!) black cat cookie is the preferred snack of the cat boat mafia/local boyz. I’ve been told they like to enjoy this tasty snack while sitting at the bottom of wildcat and laughing at the Colorado tourists stuck on the rocks. I’ve been told not to share this information or my name will be added to “the list”, but I felt it was too important to ignore
Brown Food Baked goods Cuisine Font

·
Registered
14 Posts
Breaking news, I just received a message from another member (who wishes to remain anonymous). Apparently this super stealthy and healthy (and cute!) black cat cookie is the preferred snack of the cat boat mafia/local boyz. I’ve been told they like to enjoy this tasty snack while sitting at the bottom of wildcat and laughing at the Colorado tourists stuck on the rocks. I’ve been told not to share this information or my name will be added to “the list”, but I felt it was too important to ignore View attachment 70627
👅

·
Registered
194 Posts
Black tube sales are about to go WAY up. Hyside better bump production on the Neo series for CO boaters.
Condom sales up also (color coordinated in black also). Best to be practice safe sexy oar wraps like the BC Mafia.

·
Registered
Black Catarafts + Oar Rights
7 Posts
No need for black boats to be in the Cat Boat Mafia. We use black tubes for our Rogue River chapter since we don't boat much and are a bunch of half-witted lamebrains.

Please feel free to start your own chapter. The more the merrier.

p.s. check out this sweet cataraft frame from Downriver

·
Registered
194 Posts
No need for black boats to be in the Cat Boat Mafia. We use black tubes for our Rogue River chapter since we don't boat much and are a bunch of half-witted lamebrains.

Please feel free to start your own chapter. The more the merrier.

p.s. check out this sweet cataraft frame from Downriver
You advertising for Downriver & Recretec? Careful or you might be "banned".;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think the cat boat mafia was only trying to help the OP out. "She" must have been to intoxicated to make "her" lines in the rapids and getting hung up and blocking the channel. Hence them taking all "her" beer. Condoms on the oar locks....we all know condom lubrication is the BEST for squeaky oar locks so that explains that. The only question left would be, did they or did they not drain her cooler.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
454 Posts
The more I think about it, the more I believe that there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this. You see this group of catarafters was stuck on the river late at night because all of the camps had been snatched by unscrupulous gear boats. Furthermore we all know that cats can't haul any gear, so they we out of beer by that time. As they passed paddlegirl's trip, they decided to make a little on river trade. You see the only thing that they found themselves over supplied with was condoms, due to the fact that The Local Boyz had no Local Girlz with whom they could use their prophylactics. Not wanting to wake the camping group who were fast asleep, they simply took what beer they needed and left the rubbers as compensation.

They were so thankful for the beer that they decided to leave a message in the sand, "Cat Boat Mafia, stay at our home!" to invite the trip to stay at their house on their way back to Colorado. Unfortunately, a rouge wave came later in the night and washed away the letters "at our," causing the message to be misinterpreted as a vague threat.

You see, I bet they are just a couple of nice guys who made a hasty decision under extenuating circumstances.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Along those same lines, in din of rushing water in the rapids the reference to learning of the river on Mountain BUZZ was mis-interpreted. The bystanders were probably asking about their line - if they were buzzed on something or just not paying attention in awe of the surrounding mountains. Everybody likes alternative facts these days.

·
Sponsoring Vendors
1,589 Posts
Sounds like Im going to have to offer a black Rapid Rung now too. Im already getting requests for them with the CBM logo.

All this said, it sounds like if I stick to my standard MO I'll be fine on the Rogue. Really been wanting to get up there.
-Don't run beater lines, check
-Sleep on my boat, check
-Dont rig and de-rig in the trailer lane and get my ass off the ramp ASAP, check.

161 - 180 of 201 Posts