Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot seem to find anything in the research I've done. Does the amount of people in your group affect your chances at obtaining a pass for the Rogue River lottery?

The website says 120 people per day. Now let's say I put in on July 12th with 14 people. If I get pulled for that date and there has already been 123 people allotted for that day, would I be rejected and the next applicant with less people be selected?

Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The registration application asked for a minimum and maximum group size. would the "E.g. 115 taken, you request >5 then the next with 5 or less would be awarded." be based only on the maximum group size?

e.g., 110 are taken. I request minimum of 10 and max of 15. Would I be awarded a permit with a restriction of 10?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The registration application asked for a minimum and maximum group size. would the "E.g. 115 taken, you request >5 then the next with 5 or less would be awarded." be based only on the maximum group size?

e.g., 110 are taken. I request minimum of 10 and max of 15. Would I be awarded a permit with a restriction of 10?
I was wondering that also?

·
My name isn't Will
397 Posts

Yes.

Used to be you picked four combinations of date and group size. I used to often put in two entries for the same date. The way it used to work was if you wanted 12 permits and there were 11 left, you got none. Now if you wanted 12 permits, but you would be OK if you only got eight, you get eleven. It really just gives you more dates to pick if you used to do it like I did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts