Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone rafted the Rogue at 839 cfs (Grants Pass guage)? We're scheduled to launch next Friday and several in the group are nervous about these historic low flows. I've done it around 1100 but never this low. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
950 cfs is my lowest. I'd reccomend middle chute at rainey, hard right at wildcat the whole way, center left at Montgomery, right at slim pickens. All the other lines are basically the same in my opinion.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I use the Agness gauge. It is supposed to be about 1150. You definitely should not go. It will be miserable.

PS - I launch Sunday and then Wednesday.

·
Registered
23 Posts
"It's a drag, Man." Just ... do it.
Look, Man, you've gotta spend the day somewhere, doing something, right? How many wage slaves are there back in the city, who would really love to be out there, wading down a scandalously beautiful river, or camped with a good book, instead of slogging away at their all too soon forgotten years of day-old day-old?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just off this run. For practical purposes, I don’t think 800-900 is any different than 1100. There were a few pins in Blossom causing long delays yesterday though. Maybe hit that early morning if you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts