Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
18k after the RF comes in. Ran just the Colo a couple of weeks ago, things are pushy but pretty much washed out. Glenwood WW park has row upon row of solid standing waves, I couldn't even make out the raft chute on riveright. I didn't much notice the south canyon wave. T up and cruise. Can't speak to the fork, but skibum kid says going under Stein bridge up at Aspen will take your head off. If you don't screw up, expect a short day.

·
Jon Tucker Stavney
29 Posts
As one who does Grizzly to 2 Rivers often, would like a solid on the question about Carbondale to 2 Rivers. Seems like a longer and equally mild run. Know it is great in fishing season. What about peak flows?

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've run it at high water before but it's been a while. There is a big hole in the middle if the river shortly after put in but you can see it a mile away. Everything else usually washes out, cemetery will seem much longer with some pushy laterals that you don't normally see. It's been a couple if years though, I'd be interested to hear from anyone that has run it this past week.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ran C-dale to Two Rivers yesterday. Fast but easy, nothing big or difficult. Cemetery was fun but again nothing too big. Took us 2.5 hrs. Plan on doing the same run but to South Canyon today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts