Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone update me on this stretch of the Fork? How is it to raft this late in the year? Thanks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Would still be fun in a ducky.....you could get a raft down, if you know where you are going, and you dont mind dragging a little....
happy floating

·
Registered
569 Posts
About 20 fishing boats a day do it all the way until the snow flies. Then there are only 5 a day. Generally 13ft or smaller. Lots of dories. It is a pretty float, especially if you like looking a really fancy houses. We canoe the whole stretch a lot in the fall and kayak from Buffalo valley to two rivers. The River channelizes below Buffalo Valley and whitewater is nice class 2.

Peter

·
Registered
397 Posts
What Class is it?

What level is this stretch, I'm assuming a Class II or III- at the most? But I'm not familiar with this stretch.

Thanks, Lenny.

·
Boy Howdy!
1,064 Posts
What level is this stretch, I'm assuming a Class II or III- at the most? But I'm not familiar with this stretch.

Thanks, Lenny.
At this level a ii, when it is high a III. Like it was previously stated right now good fishing, and alot of Mc Mansions and house for sale with the occasional trailer thrown in for messy vitality

1 - 7 of 7 Posts