Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boulder County started plowing the 4th of July road yesterday. Should be able to get to the takeout already, and the put in very soon.

When we were in there 2 weeks ago the snow was still 3 feet + on the banks and still had some snow bridges that could be hiding wood. The bridges must be gone by now, but be sure to scout the entire run for new wood. Lots of trees were brought down by the late wet storms.

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to go up there this afternoon, but don't have much a of a crew yet.

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything is pretty clear in there, wood-wise. We hiked the shuttle, so we didn't put in all the way up at the falls. Might be wood up there. Flows are ok, but not big yet. Solid medium. If you have a boat you are not too a attached to, I'd recommend bringing that. Even with decent flows and half decent lines you are bound to run over lots of sharp rocks.

We didn't float past the bridge at Hessie, again due to foot shuttle, but I recommend floating out to the road instead of driving up through the water.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Dave, got your message - I'm at work now or i'd call, but sorry I missed you last night. We were at the Embudo. Psyched that she's running!
Joe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dave, any updated beta on the Source? It is starting to crank and I want to get a posse up there after work. Whatchu think? You in? Tefft, you, me and some of the boyz

·
Registered
846 Posts
Dave, any updated beta on the Source? It is starting to crank and I want to get a posse up there after work. Whatchu think? You in? Tefft, you, me and some of the boyz
post 1st, smoke crack 2nd. J/K but it looks like you didn't read Dave's (very recent) beta.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts