Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:

Hi y'all, so tell me your best river trip social ideas. I am in charge of social-ness for our impending Lodore trip. We've got a talent show and a margharita/salsa dancing night ideas. We also have celebrations: engagement, leaving town, leaving job...

Tell me some of your best recommendations or group activity nights on the river!

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
you throw all your keys into a bowl and.........ah nevermind

·
Super Moderator
4,018 Posts
We had a formal night at Jones Hole once. All you really need is to bring a button down shirt (for the guys) or that little black skirt (gals).

Later that night, there was forest fire ash falling on us, and hot gusts of wind blowing through camp...

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Probably not appropriate for a raft trip due to the possibility/likilihood of injury,but was fun as hell as a kid/drunken 20 yr.old= kill the returnman,where the whole nieghborhood kicks off to one guy with no blocking!A more radical version of smear the queer.
I like hatchett throwing contests,try to make it stick in a stump or tree,use common sense.Also , might sound corny but reading aloud to a group,best with short humorous stories or Edgar Allen Poe type stories.

·
Registered
60 Posts
one word: SWINGERS

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow. those are truly some uninspired ideas. :roll:

I think we'll just go with hookers and blow.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Actually they might be onto something. The "Pimps and Whores" party held at Taos every year is super fun. Everyone dresses the part and the liquor does the rest. It could be harmless fun or it could be drunken debachery. In either case a party not to miss.

Another option is having a Whisky/Tequila/etc tasting and contest. Bring 4 or 5 different Tequila bottles...everybody samples them w/o knowing which they are tasting...discuses them...rates them...and then individually guesses which is which. The person who correctly identifies the most samples wins like a flask or shot glass or something.

Hope these help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts