Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We rented gear from River Runners Transport 5 years ago and they did a great job. We are hoping to use them for a June trip this year but every time I call I get an answering machine and they haven’t returned my calls. Does anyone know if they are permanently closed or do they not open until later in the spring? Thanks!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Probably too early. Not sure if they live in the area year round. You might shoot her an email or try on facebook.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They are a great outfit. I have used them since they started the company. Try email. You will hear from them.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Probably too early. Not sure if they live in the area year round. You might shoot her an email or try on facebook.
Agree, RRT will be in touch

·
Super Moderator
4,160 Posts
Melanie Morrison of RiverRunners posts here occasionally. Her user name is MelMorr. You could also send her a PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I talked to Mel a few days ago. Very nice lady and said don’t sweat it and I could call a week before the trip and be just fine!

·
Super Moderator
4,160 Posts
I talked to Mel a few days ago. Very nice lady and said don’t sweat it and I could call a week before the trip and be just fine!
I suggest you line up your rentals well in advance of your trip. Shuttle on a week's notice is much more likely to go, rafts and gear will be a bit more in demand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I suggest you line up your rentals well in advance of your trip. Shuttle on a week's notice is much more likely to go, rafts and gear will be a bit more in demand.
Guess I shoulda mentioned I’m only looking for shuttle and I won’t be waiting a week out!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I spoke with Melanie last week or so about a spring Lodore shuttle, she said they were going on vacation to Las Vegas so maybe that's why she hasn't gotten back to you. I'd expect you hear from her soon, they have been reliable in my experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts