Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get permits to some of the great western rivers? What are the deadlines, etc. I am looking to get on at least 3-4 multi-day trips this season. Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated. I am based out of Fort Collins, CO, but will travel anywhere within a days drive to float a great river. Thanks!

Also, any really good rivers that don't require permits? Thanks again!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just decided to Google various rivers and was able to get all the permit info i needed.

Any suggestions on a really good trip??
Thanks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah,it's called google river,near Mt. Obvious.

Why should we just hand you links to info and permits on rivers you obviously know nothing about,so that you can compete for my permit?? The information is out there,if you're serious about becoming a riverman then you'll find it. The guidebooks are a great way to start.

I wish boating were as convenient as the internet...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah,it's called google river,near Mt. Obvious.

Why should we just hand you links to info and permits on rivers you obviously know nothing about,so that you can compete for my permit?? The information is out there,if you're serious about becoming a riverman then you'll find it. The guidebooks are a great way to start.

I wish boating were as convenient as the internet...

It's called community. Some of us are on this page for that. Some of us are on this page to announce that we know more and have more experience than others. Perhaps when you are done measuring your dick you might try the community part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's called community. Some of us are on this page for that. Some of us are on this page to announce that we know more and have more experience than others. Perhaps when you are done measuring your dick you might try the community part.

HAHA! Awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts