Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a launch date on the Chama next Sunday, May 31. Does anyone have an idea what the flows might be like during this time? We are trying to decide if we need to take our raft or duckies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
No joke, could be in the way down to 100 cfs. Nobody really knows when and at what level it will turn on.


Woke up this morning at 10:13.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top