Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the poor editing skills and lack of tunage.

YouTube - ski jumping

The first hits are the little jumps under the top of the Flyer lift. Most of the rest are the middle line through Catalyst terrain park.

The dude in the bottom of the half pipe is T.T.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Yeah Riley, nice work. Dave, nice 3. We were at eldora yesterday throwing air to ice combos. looks like your season is well under way, get sum boys. WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!!!

T.T hit the deck hard....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Helmet cams, terrain parks, half pipes... I would have loved to have that stuff when I was his age. If that's Riley at 8 he's going to be insane at 16!

·
Registered
364 Posts
WAY 2 GO RILEY!!!

SWEET!! Way to go Riley!!!! Man......who ever is filming Riley needs to step it up, because the kid just makes you look bad on skiis!!! :D Ha Haaa!!

This is nice for my daugter to see (she's also 8 , and loves multi-sports!!

Can't wait to see Riley in the X Games soon!!

Thanks for posting!!

Cheers!!

-Nick

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, I kinda suck. Can't seem to keep from rolling up the windows in the air this year.

While watching the X games last weekend, he said "that'll be me in ten years"

I took him to woodward again last weekend. He is landing front flips into the foam, both from the kicker and the "cliff". He's getting pretty close to 720's off the kicker.

He tried to step it up to the big hits on the right side in the Catalyst Sunday. Even with skating into it he did not get enough pop to clear the knuckle some 30 feet later. Not a happy moment, but maybe a good lesson. He did ski away form it none the less.

The park, however, is getting a little monotonous. His confidence isn't quite there in the trees yet, but its coming...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Schweeet!

Kudos pops and ripper. Glad he's on skis.

k

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
I'm feeling yeah Riley keep it up bud! The bad days make the good ones good and front flipping all ready I wa thinking x games in 6 for you dude. Got good dad to help you get their. Peace buddy. And you should give knuckle dragging a try sometime board is pretty similar to boating you only have 2 edges

1 - 10 of 10 Posts