Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Nice! I heard I missed an interesting run last night. Way to step it up guys. I heard you greased everything up to Rigor. Rigor in a duo... nuts.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Rigo Duo--nice!

So how long did Forrest spend in that hole after the clip?

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well he got a life jacket that floats now so he did an extra lap. i think he's ready to put start using his 12 year old low float extrasprort again, so he flushes out of holes quicker.

·
Registered
172 Posts
much more entertaining than the xxx at 1k, he just disapeared.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's been said before and I'll say it again, that was both awesome and hillarious! Good work.

·
Registered
505 Posts
From Eddyflower, ''It is amazing the variety of carnage that can happen here.'' and from CRCII, ''Searching for plan C in Rigo.''

·
Registered
834 Posts
Fantastic! For next time remember: don't stop filming in order to throw a rope to a swimmer recirculating in a hole. You must document the event ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fantastic! For next time remember: don't stop filming in order to throw a rope to a swimmer recirculating in a hole. You must document the event ;)
So true, I was kicking myself for the lack of foresight instantly. I even told myself before hand that I wouldn't stop filming no matter how hard they botched it. Looking out for your friends is a hard habit to break.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Booya! What epic footage. I can see everyone rushing out the door to be the proud owner of a Duo. The stores will be sold out for months and Jackson will have them on backorder...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
That was another great video, again I will say awesome. On your site you quote:

"This section of the Narrows went fine, but just after we go over the horizon and into Mr. Bill, shit starts to hit the fan."

Having had personal experience with shit hitting the fan at Mr. Bill's for me that means swimming out, earlier posts said you greased it to Rigo - did you guys pull off a combat roll in the Duo?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts