Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So borrowed an Eco safe groover from a friend. No carnage with the groover to speak of...Yah! As I was cleaning it I noticed the small rubber pressure relief gasket on the top of the 6" screwtop lid was getting old and it broke while I was cleaning the lid. So I have been looking online for either a replacement gasket or a lid and can't seem to find one anywhere yet! HELP! Just trying to make this right for my buddy but buying a whole new spare tank seems excessive.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Those gaskets just flatten out and crack over time. I couldn't find just gaskets, but I picked up new lids at Andy & Bax in Portland, who also carry all of the other little bits and pieces in their store. I'm sure a dealer in your area will have them, or as others have suggested try Cascade or NRS.

Good on you for fixing it for your buddy.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GTS INC calls them a "buna vent". Paul from GTS is sending me a new one free of charge. Cascade does sell replacement lids for a fair price of $11 and Caleb went and checked all their little repair drawers for one he could send me. Enjoyed talking with both company's employees. Thanks for the help y'all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts