Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Yes, I know there are countless "table" threads, but this is Recretec specific. I like their size options and their price. Has anybody had experience with these tables? How is durability (I'm looking for something that can be a longtime bench seat up front)? How is customer service?

Thanks,

3d.

·
Registered
149 Posts
river tables

i just got off a trip with 3 different tables from 3 different manufacturers (off the top of my head- recretec and cambridge were two of them). they are all remarkably similar and well made. i don't think you can go wrong with any of them, in fact i believe the plywood table top material is all the same- a patented forest products inc product trademarked as "skidguard". see www.forestproductsinc.com. it comes in black or tan. to me, finding a size that works best for your boat seems to be more important than any of the small differences in design, although i would stick with galvanized steel as opposed to powder coated frame and legs. if you can find a supplier of the size you need at a price you can live with, then you should buy it, it's money well spent. customer sevice-what's that?

·
Registered
47 Posts
RecreTec Customer service.

You asked what customer service is??? Give us a call and a chance to show you please. :) We are here to help and answer any questions you might have. On the table situation, please take a look at the new amenities we offer over other brands and I think you will be impressed.
i just got off a trip with 3 different tables from 3 different manufacturers (off the top of my head- recretec and cambridge were two of them). they are all remarkably similar and well made. i don't think you can go wrong with any of them, in fact i believe the plywood table top material is all the same- a patented forest products inc product trademarked as "skidguard". see www.forestproductsinc.com. it comes in black or tan. to me, finding a size that works best for your boat seems to be more important than any of the small differences in design, although i would stick with galvanized steel as opposed to powder coated frame and legs. if you can find a supplier of the size you need at a price you can live with, then you should buy it, it's money well spent. customer sevice-what's that?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Recretec Table

Give me a call and Ill help you with the best table money can buy and make it fit for you.
Hi All,

Yes, I know there are countless "table" threads, but this is Recretec specific. I like their size options and their price. Has anybody had experience with these tables? How is durability (I'm looking for something that can be a longtime bench seat up front)? How is customer service?

Thanks,

3d.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Recretec

Recretec has great customer service and a high quality product. I ordered a box from Timmy and we miscommunicated on the tab placement he dealt with the problem fast. Punched me out a new box and I had it in a few days. Happy as a clam to do business with Timmy and Recretec again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts