Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: The White Album @ Flatirons in Boulder

Just a heads up to whoever is organizing this, apparently the Flatirons Theatre is unaware that you are planning to do this. You may want to call them and make sure youre booking is official becuase as of right now it isn't, at least according to the booking manager. As for the free beer it is not zoned for serving alcohol, belive me people have tried and the fuzz was there in a jiffy. Hope you get this all squared away and everything can go as planned it sounds like a good way to start a friday night in B town. :wink:

·
Registered
194 Posts
no reservation? no beer? Could be some angry kayakers, may have to riot. After all, it is the boulder thing to do.

Hope it's still on though, even if I have to shimmy a roadie up my sleeve.

Is this really true?

·
Registered
558 Posts
don't worry. i have been planning this with them for months. you probably talked to the wrong person. everything is set and ready. we will definitely be having the party. same time same location. 8:00 @ flatirons theater this friday. there will be plenty of beer for those who are 21. all ages are welcome.
we have a written contract that says we can have beer. party is still on.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's at 8:00 this Friday night, April 30 -- your ticket for $8 gets you entry to a gear raffle and beers. They'll show the movie plus a slideshow. Should be a lot of fun!

Flatirons Theatre is on the hill in Boulder, I think at 13th and College??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts