Mountain Buzz banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts

This is of course dramatized for movies but this is the stuff NSW guys practice all the time on the rivers in and around Stennis. Most of this scene was made on the Pearl river system next to Stennis. Like I said even when you think your by yourself in the wilds of this river you're being watched.

· Registered
4,023 Posts

This is of course dramatized for movies but this is the stuff NSW guys practice all the time on the rivers in and around Stennis. Most of this scene was made on the Pearl river system next to Stennis. Like I said even when you think your by yourself in the wilds of this river you're being watched.
Moral of the story is never mess with a seal or a mini-gun.

Maybe I'll just go back to the Suwannee or many other of the really neat bayous. I'd hate to have a special ops craft track across my back. Doubt we'd make much of a bump. I've got to say though that the cypress swamp in the clip looked beautiful.

· Registered
123 Posts
Moral of the story is never mess with a seal or a mini-gun.

Maybe I'll just go back to the Suwannee or many other of the really neat bayous. I'd hate to have a special ops craft track across my back. Doubt we'd make much of a bump. I've got to say though that the cypress swamp in the clip looked beautiful.
Nah, just don't be out doing anything that you don't want seen by 8 other guys.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts