Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a pumphouse float yesterday-good fishing, but Rancho didn't shuttle the car! If you're going to close, change your damn message to say you're closed and don't tell us to leave a detailed shuttle message you douches. I've used them before in Nov so I know it has been done.

6:30 pm at Radium in a snowstorm sucks ass. I wish there was another shuttle company there. Been screwed by radium before, but was able to find other boaters to help. On a snowy tuesday in the fall, no such luck.

just a heads up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Write a letter to the BLM. We need to get another shuttle company up there. As of now they are the only company with a permit.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a follow up, I was contacted by Jeff at Rancho and he was very apologetic. Apparently several things happened to cause my shuttle to get missed. He offered me a free shuttle and a nights stay at a cabin. pretty cool if you ask me.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've shuttled with Rancho hundreds of times. Jeff gets the rigs where they belong and he gets them there on time. They're top notch in my opinion.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Rancho for the most part has done a good job for me as well. But they left me stranded for over an hour three times this summer. A little healthy competition might go a long way! I am glad Jeff made things right with you. Maybe I should give him a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts