·
Super Moderator
4,599 Posts

·
Beginner
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I hope it was on a pro deal....
Haha, I just saw this Andy and thought you would appreciate the story behind it. Yeti showed up at the outpost with coolers for a bunch of our guides. Seriously, hard coolers for senior guides, softies for the younger guides. Like 20 coolers. It was insane! I'll support them forever because of it. Anyway, some time later I was the manager and ended up with the free bucket because nobody wanted it. I've bought more since, (yes, pro deal, but I've suffered countless years of extended adolescence to deserve that!) and really like them around the house. But it takes straps to secure the lid. There are lash points, and loop straps work perfect, but the guides were right, it's kind of dumb.

There are two in the van right now. One is dog food, the other is snacks for me. :)

·
Beginner
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Van update: the Victory roof rack became vibratey and loud at highway speed early on. I chose to install the rack a little toward the stern of the van for boat carrying dynamics, and the factory wind fairing had a pretty substantial gap between it and the roof.

Victory 4×4 straight up made me a custom fairing at no cost to solve this - rather than telling me to scoot the rack forward and see if it shrinks the gap.

The new fairing sits snugly on the roof with it's custom padded under wrap and is quiet and perfect. Best rack ever!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts