Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four Corners Rafting in Buena Vista Colorado is listed for sale.

Excellent historic use on the Upper Arkansas River and use in other sections of the Arkansas is included. Long running historical client base, web site, all use, and equipment is included. In business since 1976 and the perfect opportunity for someone looking to get into the whitewater rafting industry. Also a historically strong fishing clientele.

Cash flow and tax returns support selling price.

Too much to list here so Pm for further details if interested.

·
Super Moderator
4,121 Posts
Im interested but dotn know how to PM you....call me at 7192211401 thanks
Just click on the member's name by the post, then you'll see an option to send a personal message (PM).

-AH

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We just replied to all the PM's and the business is still for sale.

Also we have reduced the price as we are offering a equipment allowance (40k) for any buyer to fill in any gear they may need.

Thanks for looking and feel free to pm with any questions!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested, please send an inventory of what is for sale. Including permits, equipment, marketing materials, and anything else you have for sale. I can be reached at 408-857-1024.

·
Registered
193 Posts
amazing that even when the seller says to send a pm, and someone else tells how to do that, people still reply like this guy above^^ gotta wonder how well he'd run the business if he can't figure this much out.... :rolleyes:

·
PawPaw
78 Posts
amazing that even when the seller says to send a pm, and someone else tells how to do that, people still reply like this guy above^^ gotta wonder how well he'd run the business if he can't figure this much out.... :rolleyes:
Tell it like it is man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts