this trailer has served me well over the years...
- originally a 1947 Willy's military trailer, the box/bed is still that original form
- replaced axle when I bought it and has 15 inch rim/tires so handles well
- 4 inch steel square tubing runs whole length to provide solid support
- run your own shuttle with a dirt bike
- roller on back
- winch and raft NOT included
- it is a rather high lift up to the roller/rails but I did it for years, now my shoulder just won't do it after rowing all day but my wife and I used to lift it no problem...
- let me know if you have any questions
- price: $1650 o.b.o. (this covers the cost of my other trailer I built)
1.8 MB Views: 12