Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Abron Cabron
611 Posts
Santa Fe Rafting is who i have guided for for long time. We rent boats, and have setups for multi day chama, which we do in August. So i know you could rent boat, frame and oars at the least, maybe also boxes and drybags if its early season, and their not in use. I know the boss also rents duckies and paddle rafts by the day for day runs.
505-988-4914
[email protected]
Owners name is Russell, Tell him Abe Referred you.
Edit: Email is better for a few more weeks, he is away in the winters...
I have no idea of prices for multiday, I know its $100/day for day use stuff. He is all about making deals and selling boats too. EVERRYthing is for sale...lol....
ALso there is kokopelli, New wave, NMRT, Far flung,Cottams &Los Rios in the Taos area.
and if all else fails I have raft and oars, but i havent gotten a frame made yet. I can work something out with you although i am woefully short on my setup. (too much kayaking/ski/biking gear to update every year it seems like)
SYOTR

·
Registered
25 Posts
As abron mentioned, Kokopelli Rafting in Santa Fe rents rafts, IKs, and associated gear for both day runs and overnights. Office number is 505-983-3734, but the office won't be staffed until early or mid April. However, you can contact John Seiner (the owner) any time via email at [email protected].

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much, I'll check them out. I have a nicely outfitted raft myself but others going are in need. Thanks again.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Rafting outfitters could hook it up I bet, San Juan College has good gear they rent out too for solid rates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts