Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not familiar with the brand but it sounds like a pretty good deal. I would ask if the baffles still work. They are the walls that seperate the air chambers. I assume there are 4 chambers, but I couldn't tell by the pictures. Hypalon in my opinion is the best. Tough and repairable. 14' is a good length for Colorado. Small enough to to have fun in, but big enough to handle some big water. Good luck man.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Curious the other thwart didn't make the picture. A leak at the grommit could mean (probably means) the seam is leaking (Glue degraded), which is a real pain in the ass to fix. Price? Nice price but are you just buying a headache???? hard to say.

·
Registered
58 Posts
What are you looking to do with your future raft?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Rafts

Sent you a private message--check it out and get back to me if interested.
BTW--I also have a 14' Hyside Outfitter Pro self bailing floor--nice shape, no real problems, $1299

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’d like to hit Glenwood, West water, and other areas around here. I don’t know about class IV but definitely class III. I have a lot of class I/II runs around me to learn on and a friend to learn from. We’re going up to Glenwood later today. My wife and I just started kayaking so this will be more of a suport raft later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts