Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A never used 14 foot, 840/460 hypalon, 4 chamber, (1986 Nova?) was donated to me and I am looking for a self bailing floor conversion, does anyone know how/who does these anymore?

·
Super Moderator
3,860 Posts
You should first check out the Hypalon and make sure its not dry-rotted so you'll know whether the boat's even worth spending money on to get it in shape for next season.

I don't know where you are since you didn't put that info down on your post or profile but if you're in Denver you can call up a few of the local inflatable repair places like Down River Equipment, AAA Inflatables, or Inflatable Technologies and get estimates on the conversion.

Good luck,

--Andy

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would give John at Inflatable Technologies a call. He'll look at your boat and check it out and give you good advice on whether it's worthy or not. He's tops in the Denver area when it comes to inflatable boats, repair, or conversion, etc... I probably wouldn't call Downriver as they don't have the knowledge or experience in those kind of repairs (floor retrofits). Best of luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts