Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Glenwood Springs this week beginning tomorrow (Thursday 7/23) through Sunday 7/26. I have a 10.5' Rocky Mountain raft. Anyone interested in some R2 action on Shoshone? I will have all of the gear and the beer.

Jon

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thats a class 5 shuttle right now with construction. Im here now, and its like a 30 mile shuttle for 1 mile of river thanks to the closed exits under construction!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was there sunday and we were running shuttles from shoshone exit to grizzly creek and back as they have ONLY that mile of normal westbound lanes open.

Anything change since then?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was there sunday and we were running shuttles from shoshone exit to grizzly creek and back as they have ONLY that mile of normal westbound lanes open.

Anything change since then?
No, we ran it last night, we cut across the divider when leaving Grizzly to head back to GW. Otherwise, lots of shuttling invloved. Kind of a drag because the level is great. 3400 cfs last night.

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
I was able to use Hanging Lake as a turn around. Is this still viable?

Carbondale Mountain Fair this weekend. All kinds of freaks gonna be up in town. Free public outdoor music / arts festival. Still looking for a few volunteer positions.
Carbondale Mountain Fair

A fellow boater and his leather chaps.

Photo by Mark Burrows

1 - 7 of 7 Posts