Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello mountain friends,

Were dropping in from Oregon June 21-26 and are looking to run some CO goodness despite a low water year. We'll scape an R2 down just about anything...suggestions?
Gore at 200cfs?
We may just fall back on Clear Creek, Pine Cr/Numbers, Royal Gorge-

Thanks in advance, hope to see yall soon.

Tim
oregonraftingteam.com

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Gore no less than maybe 500. Clear creek will likely be done. Royal gore would be fun, but not terribly challenging. Pretty canyon! Pine creek/numbers should have "enough water."

Bailey would be a hoot in a shredder above 400 and doable above 350 or so. I be you could find some kayakers to show you down.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rockwood Box, if you don't mind a short hike.
If youre willing to hike in and out, you might be able to add cascade creek (3rd gorge lime creek) on to the beginning of a rockwood trip, depending on if the water holds. I r2'd it earlier this year at 2.01 feet on the cascade creek gauge in a 12 ft nrs, and it was amazing.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Bailey is a great r-2 run, just be aware of anything higher than 500 the bridges on the float in get very low in a raft.

I have portaged the bridge at the dream house with asking the landowners permission as they were outside.

·
Registered
14 Posts
CROSS!!! i need someone to run with me, either R2-3 or I'll duckie support. either way lets make it happen, also is the tim whose house i crashed at last summer?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts