Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think Pyranha has better plastic generally, but I'd say in terms of comfort and performance Jackson is much better, especially in their playboats.

But some people hate Jackson outfitting, so there's that. Also, I haven't paddled the new 9er, so I don't know much about them. People seem to love their Burns, but I thought the Karma and Zen were much better boats (to me).

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah, remember, if you don't get it on GoPro, it didn't happen.
I saw some guy (Nick Yourd?) made a new GoPro mount, called the Tarantula. Looks pretty legit, but I don't use a GoPro so therefore I do not boat nor do I know what I'm talking about...

As far as the boats go... we've got like 4 or 5 Pyranhas- some older, some newer, and a 2015 Fun. Besides the obvious differences (outfitting) I've noticed that the plastic on the Jackson is waaaaayyy softer.
Just buy a damn Jackson, everyone and their brother's best friend's girlfriend's sister is paddling a Jackson.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Flip a coin, you can't go wrong with either. I personally am not stoked on the new boats Jackson puts out. If you can just go set in each one for 1/2 an hour. You ass will make the call.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts